Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Beautiful Blessing

When God gives blessings, he doesn't give every person the same type of gifts. To some they have the blessing of a large home to entertain in, to others he may give a blessing of a wonderful vacation, and to others he may give a blessing of extra money to share. Today, He gave me a gift that is special just for me.

Jake and I saw a peacock a few days ago when we took the long way home from his school. After watching the peacock we drove home, only to be stopped by someone walking along side the road. A lady had hand signaled to us to slow down, she didn't want us to hit her dog as he was loose on the side of the road. I told her about the peacock we had just seen. She said that the farmer down the way owned them.

Yesterday, Jake and I went to the farm office (not knowing that this was a big deal farm that grew grapes for wine). In the office there was pictures with the farmer and people like,
our State Governor, the Governor's wife and even pictures with the U.S. President and his wife. I love not knowing who the big wigs are in town, then I'm not intimidated! So I asked if I could come back to take pictures of the peacocks. The lady in the front office said that I could come during business hours.

So I loaded up my beloved camera today and prayed to the Creator of these very peacocks and asked Him to give me some good shots! Oh, what a wonderful blessing form God. I love to
photograph God's creation!!! These pictures are from a wonderful blessing I received today!

Look below for some of the best shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment