Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tabasco Sauce and Jesus

We have our little house sorta turned upside down right now. The boys room had mold on the wallpaper so the landlords and I ripped the wallpaper down yesterday. Today they had some men come to fix the walls so that tomorrow we can paint. Everything that was in the boys room (less the closet) was moved into our already too small living room. I lost all desire to clean, cook or do any laundry. So tonight the boys and I went to Denny's for dinner. For some reason the waitress put Tabasco sauce on the table. Devin smelled it and decided that he didn't like the smell. We had dinner and forgot about it all together until Devin was mixing mustard and ketchup on his plate to make BBQ sauce. Jake then took the Tabasco sauce and I thought I heard him say:

"This is what they put on Jesus"
I replied, "This is what they put on Jesus?"
"No", he says,"this is what they put on Cheese-it's"
(They had spicy hot Cheese-it's the other day.)
I had a good laugh.

I knew that they gave Jesus vinegar to drink.........so
I thought maybe he got mixed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment