Thursday, March 13, 2008

Seam Ripping

I've been sewing like crazy........and seam ripping like crazy.
I forgot that I can be some what of a perfectionist. After so many
years of all the miss haps and changed plans of living with little
children, I forgot that I like things to look really good and expect
a lot out of myself. I only hope that this will show to be quality work
in my clothing.
I'm taking a sewing break and heading about a 3 hour drive South
of home to go see family and friends for the Easter holiday. It will
be good to be out of the house and doing something different.
I'm hoping to get my first set of clothes online for sale the first
week of April! I can't wait to start selling and sharing these sweet
pieces of clothing with the world!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Deanne!
    Thankyou for your blog, I love it! And by the way I can't wait to see your sewing creations!
    love july

    ReplyDelete